These 4-ingredient coconut macaroons are delicious for any time of the year, and are the perfect size to go with a cup of coffee or tea. They also store well and don’t develop that “stale”-ness that most baked goods get after a few days. Quick and easy recipe!
Yield 24 servings
**Gluten Free if almond meal/flour is used
- 5 cups coconut flakes.
- 6 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
Optional: Adding almond or vanilla extract. Can also drizzle with chocolate once baked.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees (oven times may vary)
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Spoon into a slightly greased cooking sheets with a bit of flour spread across, or use parchment paper to avoid sticking.
- Bake for 18-20min, or until edges are golden.
- Let cool and enjoy!