With only 4 ingredients, these pancakes are just as quick and easy as using a boxed mix….but without the artificial ingredients. You can swap out any add-in you want (berries, nuts, chocolate chips, etc). They come out light and moist and can also be sweetened with the *healthy* syrup recipe I’ve posted below.
Yield 1-2 servings
**Low fat, vegetarian, and can be Whole30/paleo.
- 1/2 cup oats, almond flour (Whole30/paleo), oat bran, or other baking flour.
- 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Optional add ins: Chopped Walnuts, Pomegranate, Berries, or Chocolate Chips.
- Whisk eggs first and then add flour, baking soda and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Once mixed, slowly blend in your add-in of choice.
- Turn stove on medium heat and use a large pan.
- Use a spoon to carefully place the batter in circles on the pan.
- When the sides of the pancakes begin bubbling, flip the pancake and cook the other side.
- Once finished, place on separate plates and flavor with the *healthy* syrup recipe below.
*Healthy* Syrup: Use 1/2 cup of your favorite berry and microwave for 30-50 seconds. Immediately pour onto pancakes for a naturally sweet topping!